As we embark on the grand adventure of adoption, we would like to share our thoughts, insights, struggles, and joy.

Friday, June 1, 2012

What Can I do to Help?


What Can I do to Help?
            1) Pray, pray, pray. Right now we have three specific prayer requests, they are the same ones we as a family every night: 1) That the baby already knows we love it. 2) That the birth mother finds peace in this extremely difficult decision and that she finds us. 3) That we raise enough money to fund this adoption
            2) You can also help by being involved in and coming to our fundraisers. It’s very disheartening not to have moral support of your friends and family.
            3) If you know of any great fundraising ideas please let us know, we are all ears
4) If you would like to donate money, why I think we might let you. You can even do it right now by going to the Pay Pal account on this page

No comments:

Post a Comment