As we embark on the grand adventure of adoption, we would like to share our thoughts, insights, struggles, and joy.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Puzzle Time

Hello everyone. I am sorry I haven't written in a long time. For one there has been no news to share. For two the fall and winter was very much preocupied with my grandfathers illness and death. It was very hard on our whole family and very stressful, but he is at peace now.

So lets move on to baby news. Well there hasn't been any, at least not any involving a baby. It has been a year since our home study, a year we have been waiting for a baby. Our last fundraiser was a raffle that raised $503. We are very blessed, we only have $8,561 left to raise. And so I am on to our next fundraiser.

I have bought a puzzle and am naming it "Every family is different" For every dollar donated to the baby fund (you can donate by clicking the donate button to the right.) I will add a piece to the puzzle. I will post a pictures as people donate so we can all watch the puzzle come together.  I think this is a great idea because it only takes a dollar (of course you can buy several pieces if you like)  and we all get to build something togther. I also thought I would write the name of the people who donated on the back of each piece just for fun. It is a 750 piece puzzle so at the end we should have $750 dollars. Thank you once again to all the friends and family who have supported us through this whole process. And please share this with all your friends. Maybe they can spare a dollar as well.

OK! READY! SET! LETS MAKE A PUZZLE!

This is the first picture: all the pieces in a big old pile waiting to be connected.



No comments:

Post a Comment