I just wanted to remind everyone (especially me) that none of this is possible without God. I have known since I was very young that I was going to adopt someday. This is one of very few things in my life that I have known without a doubt, without thinking about it or considering it, Ive just known I was meant to do this, that God wanted me to. The same is true for Dan. However God and I are not in agreement as to timing. We were mentally ready to have another baby two years ago. Last year at this time I believed it would be a matter of months before we were placed with a baby and certainly before India's 5th birthday last May. Obviously God disagreed with us, only He knows why. We are starting to get very discouraged. People ask me for news on the baby and I say nothing, we have no news, no progress, it kinda feels like nobody wants us. And so I think we could really use some prayer. Here are three things we would really appreciate prayer on;
1) Pray for the birth mother (and father) that she finds peace in this extremely difficult decision, and that she finds us.
2) Pray that we do not get discouraged while we wait for a birth mother to choose us.
3) Pray that we raise the remaining $8,561 needed for the adoption very very soon. I have applied for several grants, pray that they choose to help us.
Thank you everyone for your love, support, and prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment